At a GlancePower-saving Features — Ambient Light Sensor, PowerNap, and Dynamic Dimming
Efficient Hardware — Including an ultra efficient power supply unit and <0.15W energy consumption in sleep mode using VGA input.
Friendly Materials — Free of arsenic, mercury, polyvinyl chloride, BFR and CFR
Recyclable Packaging — Corrugated cardboard instead of foam
Slim, Elegant and Environmentally ConsciousTo help reduce waste related to production and transportation, the G2210 and its compact packaging was designed to be exceedingly slim and light. It’s so slim that up to 25% more units fit in each shipping container* and it weighs up to 28% less than previous comparable Dell widescreen monitors*.
- It uses recycled plastic in its chassis and packaging and environmentally preferable materials in many components.
- External chassis uses more than 25% post-consumer recycled materials
- Arsenic-free glass and mercury-free LED backlight
- Monitor and cables* are PVC/BFR/CFR-free
- No expanded polystyrene foam in packaging, instead Dell utilizes highly recyclable corrugated cardboard.
The Performance You Need for Office ProductivityWith incredible contrast and 1680 x 1050 resolution, the G2210 offers the clarity you need for high productivity with complex office applications
- 1000:1 standard contrast ratio (typical)
- Up to 1,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio (typical)
- DVI-D Digital connector with High-Bandwidth Digital Copy Protection (HDCP)
- Optional Dell Flat Panel attached multimedia Sound Bar
Service and Support You Can Rely OnThe G2210 LED widescreen flat panel monitor is backed by a Dell 3-Year Limited Hardware Warranty with 3-Year Advance Exchange (AE) Service.