Flexi Payment Guide
1. Which card can be used under 0%* installment payment plan?
- Maybank - Visa / Master Credit Card (not available on Maybank Amex Card)
- Citibank - Visa / Master Credit Card
2. Any minimum purchase required?
- Yes, minimum purchase of RM 1,200 for Maybank credit card holder; RM 1,800 for Citibank credit card holder.
3. What is the maximum duration can I apply for?
- Maybank - 12 months
- Citibank - 12 months
4. Is deposit required?
- No deposit is required. However, please ensure credit balance is sufficient for the purchase price.
5. Any document required?
- No documents are required. However, we may require certain information during the purchase for verification purpose.
6. Can I change from 0%* installment flexi payment plan to one time payment after I've submitted the order?
7. Will there be any penalty if I decide to pay off the plan earlier or cancel the plan before the term?
-Penalties and charges imposed differ from bank to bank. Please check with your bank for more information.
8. How long does it need to approve?
- Estimated 1-2 working days. Please check with your bank for more information.
9. How are my monthly payments made?
- Once approval is obtained from your bank, the deduction will appear in your monthly statement. The total amount will be divided equally based on the duration of the Installment Payment Plan.
10. Is there any late payment charge?
- Yes, based on your bank rates/charges. Please check with your bank for more information.
11. How to apply?
- Just 3 easy steps - click here for instructions.
For any other Terms and Conditions pertaining to the 0% Installment Payment Plan, please refer to your bank.