DellTM System Recertification Service*
This service is required for customers who require an extension/upgrade of the out-of-warranty Dell system, and includes a physical review and physically checking on the products installed and run the DELL diagnostic tools.
The Dell Service Provider will contact the customer to schedule the System Recertification services after being notified by Dell.
Dell Service Provider will conduct the following System Recertification activities:
- Verify product's Service Tag (serial number)
- Check the condition of the product.
- Verify all peripherals (keyboard, monitor, mouse, etc.) able to function without any problems.
- Run complete diagnostics on internal components.
- If the system exhibits any failures, note down the result in service report.
It is the customer's responsibility to be present during the audit and have information regarding product installed.
System Recertification conditions
- System Recertification services* are not offered on Non-Dell systems.
- This service does not include installation of products, software application or troubleshooting.
- This service will be provided during the hours of 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Customer is responsible for all aspects of software security.
- Installation or configuration of network management station or stations is not included in this scope of work.
System Recertification Services* are available within the portfolio of Dell Extended Installation service (chargeable basis) with the system sale (POS) or after the system sale (APOS) in selected* Asia Pacific Direct countries.
|Dell System Recertification Services Charges|
|DellTM Products ||DimensionTM ||InspironTM ||LatitudeTM ||OptiPlexTM ||Dell PrecisionTM |
|Recertification Fee ||AUD 114/Unit* ||AUD 114/Unit* ||AUD 114/Unit* ||AUD 114/Unit* ||AUD 114/Unit* |
* Prices are included of GST.
Back to Extend Your Warranty page