Onsite Computer Training (1 Hour Onsite Service)
DellTM Services offers a unique 'at your door' training service to all Dell home and small office computer customers. With technical consultants throughout Australia and New Zealand, we can train you on how to get the most out of your new Dell computer purchase.
Onsite Computer Training (1 Hour)
Dell's technical consultant will conduct 1-hour's personal tuition on software programs of your choice, and generally can include, but is not limited to:
- Tuition in fundamentals of PC operations. How to install software, how to create, rename, move copy and delete files and folders
- Tuition in built in Operating System applications such as Microsoft® WordPad, System Restore etc.
- Tuition in specific applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, FrontPage etc.
- Tuition in effective use of Internet Explorer and Outlook Express, with relevance to virus avoidance techniques available independent of the reliance on Anti Virus Software
- Tuition in the correct use of Anti Virus Software, configuration of Operating System to minimise hacking, and effective use of Firewall Software
Important Steps To Ensure Maximum Benefit From Your Training Session
- Ensure that an adult is present onsite at the time of the installation
- Ensure that Dell is provided 24 hours notice if you wish to rearrange your appointment. Otherwise additional charges may apply
- Ensure that the computer is operational and defect free
- Ensure that the learning environment is free from excessive noise or distractions
- Ensure that any Software Applications required to conduct effective training are available and preferably not installed