The Dell International Service Program* provides service and support for your Dell portable computer while you are traveling with it outside of the country in which you purchased your computer.
How The Program Works
- On both Latitude and Inspiron products, the Dell International Service Program is available when 3 years of Next Business Day (NBD) On-site service* is purchased.
- When a customer travels outside of their home country and experiences a problem, they can request international service in any country that supports their particular line of notebook. Below is a complete listing of countries covered by Latitude and Inspiron products.
There are three methods for engaging technical support when traveling internationally:
The call center that the customer contacts will perform problem diagnosis.
- Customers may call the call center of the country they are currently in.
- Customers may call the call center of their home region from abroad.
- Customers may call the International Queue. Phone number is 512-728-7407 (toll call). If in the US or Canada, the toll free number is 800-822-8965.
If repair is needed, the phone technician will arrange for service by contacting the Dell call center in the country where the customer is located. A dispatcher will contact the customer and arrange for service.
The following table lists the countries where international service is available on most Dell notebook models. Service will generally be available in most major metropolitan locations. For information on available service levels in specific countries, contact a Dell sales representative.
|Antigua & Barbuda||China||Channel Islands|
|Argentina*||Hong Kong||Czech Republic|
|Brazil*||New Zealand||Gibraltar (UK)|
|British Virgin Islands||South Korea*||Ireland|
|Canada||Taiwan*||Isle Of Man (UK)|
|Curacao (Netherlands Antilles)||Monaco|
|Saint Kitts & Nevis|
|Saint Vincent & The Grenadines|
|Trinidad & Tobago|
|Turks & Caicos Islands|
|* Latitude only|