Fast Track Offerings
Dell Professional Services has a series of modular services that are based upon 2-day consultative exercises, with the objective of helping customers take advantage of today's emerging technologies.
The Dell Fast Track Service is the first step in a complete path to implementation. Dell's standard Project Framework consists of four distinct phases and the Dell Fast Track Service is the initial step that helps customers to move ahead into the "Detailed Analysis" and "Detailed Design" phases without committing to the final design and implementation.
Dell Fast Track Services quickly delivers an initial architectural plan and gap analysis report to identify risks for full deployment.
Our core Fast Track service offerings are:
- Fast Track to Backup Design
- Fast Track to Exchange Migration
- Fast Track to Active Directory Design
- Fast Track to SQL Migration
- Fast Track to Windows Migration
The key deliverable is a report that identifies the findings from the consultation session and a next-step recommendation.
Fast Track Offering - 2-day Consulting
Is Fast Track Offering suitable for you?
Fast Track offerings are affordable and modularised, allowing you to easily choose a consulting solution at a standard price. Here is a list of what the solutions can do for you:
Our Fast Track Offering will cover:
- Assessment of current customer environment.
- High-level architectural plan on the migration approach.
- Written report on the final architectural plan or the migration approach.
Our Fast Track Offering will not cover:
- Repair or troubleshooting of existing systems or environment
- Configuration or installation of equipment
- Recommendations involving non-Dell products
- Low-level architectural plan and configuration for systems
Download a copy of the Dell Professional Agreement here