Technology is a significant investment, and it pays to protect your IT systems from costly downtime.
With Dell, you get fast resolution, high uptime, and increased productivity. Dell puts you back to work fast.
Over the years, we have found that many systems problems can be resolved over the telephone and working with
Dell Technical Support Specialists to ensure that your hardware problems are diagnosed and rectified quickly -
with minimum downtime to themselves and their organization.
Our commitment to customer satisfaction extends now to round-the-clock access to Dell Technical Support.
With just one call, Dell technical support will be on hand to help you resolve your call for your Dell
configured DimensionTM desktop and InspironTM notebook*.
Why Dell for 24x7 Phone Technical Support Service:
Designed to provide with an added level of convenience for customer, the 24x7 Phone Technical Support
Service places a Dell-certified technician at your disposal to do trouble-shooting and resolving your
Dell hardware problems.
- A single point of accountability for your Dell's complete system uptime requirements with a
single toll-free contact number.
- Provides affordable protection for your technology investment
- Leverages Dell's strength in remote and e-support services to quickly resolve your problems.
- Provides coverage for your Dell system 24-hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
24x 7 Phone Support Procedures - an easy step-by-step call process
Dell systems are built for high quality and reliability. As the designer and builder of your systems,
Dell knows better than anyone else how they run and how to keep them optimized for productivity.
With just a call anytime of the day, Dell technical support will be on hand to help you resolve your call for
your Dell configured DimensionTM and InspironTM systems.
For more details, you can download the 24x7
Phone Technical Support Brochure here in the webpage
- When you contact Dell Technical Support with an issue, we will ask you to participate in
some limited phone-based troubleshooting to identify the root cause of the issue. Dell's focus on
remote troubleshooting can help minimize overall system downtime by getting the issue quickly fixed
remotely or helping us to dispatch the right part (if necessary) - all in an effort to get your system
up and running as quickly as possible on the first call.
- You will help the technician serve you better if you have your service tag number,
operating system version, and peripheral models you are using. Dell Tech Support can then access
our large database for your system history and extensive knowledge base.
- Let the technician know what error message you are getting and when it occurs, as well as
what steps you may have already taken to solve the problem. If Dell cannot resolve the issue over
the phone, a service call will be placed to make the arrangements for your system to be repaired
under the terms of your service agreements*.