Dell PowerVault storage systems are reliable, industry-standard products at competitive prices. Choose the PowerVault tape back up, SCSI direct attached storage or network attached storage system that's right for your small business.
- Reliable, cost-effective external SCSI storage systems attach directly to PowerEdge servers in rack-mount configurations or mounted vertically next to the server.
- Redundancy through hot-swappable drives.
- Scalable with up to 14 SCSI hard drives.
- Tape backup systems are a great insurance policy in case of server failure or data loss. Our simplest storage system, tape backups are easy to use and ideal for archiving information, data, graphics, video files and more.
- Includes internal and external tape drives, tape autoloaders to automate the process, and tape libraries to allow for unattended backup and recovery.
|Network Attached Storage (NAS)|
- Entry-level to high-end consolidated storage solutions for virtually any network environment.
- Connects directly to your existing network to expand your small business's storage space.
- Designed to handle storage needs across the network - independent of operating system.
- Simple to install, these systems can be up and running in as little as 15 minutes.
- Highly available storage for workgroup and midrange enterprise applications.
- Fibre channel systems give you high-capacity, non-disruptive access to data, while redundant connections throughout ensure data integrity and availability.
- Ideal for environments that require high-speed direct attached storage or storage area networks (SAN).
|Storage Area Network (SAN)|
- Modular and cost-efficient, Dell storage area network systems can easily accommodate your company's growing data needs.
- Three bundled configurations are available - PowerUser, PowerBusiness and Power Enterprise - complete with hardware, software, service and support.