Dell offers recycling services that allow you to choose whether to recycle or resell your old or outdated computer equipment. Fast, affordable, and easy to use, the service provides you with a safe and environmentally friendly method to recycle or dispose of your used computer equipment. This includes desktops, notebooks, servers, storage, networking, monitors, printers and computer peripherals such as keyboards and mice.
Dell offers you two solutions for disposing of your used computer equipment: -
Value Recovery - Recover value from used equipment. Value gained from the sale of the used equipment will be returned to you.
Recycling - Recycle used equipment that has no resale value. (Note: In general, we do not pay for equipment that is more than 3 years old.)
Both services include transportation, flexible logistics, equipment disposition and data destruction.
Dell Recycling offers multiple levels of data destruction. A disk format is performed as standard on all on working systems collected. If additional data destruction is required, there are three service levels depending on customers' needs:
Asset Disposition Reports are also available on request.
- Level 2: Three pass read/write using Norton G Disk equivalent.
- Level 3: Seven pass read/write using Norton G Disk or equivalent.
- Level 4: Physical disk destruction.
Why should I use Dell recycling services?
- Data Security: Removes tags and labels from equipment and overwrites hard disks.
- Decrease Costs: Eliminate cost of storing excess, outdated, or used computer equipment.
- Increase Savings: Value Recovery may provide cash back for your computer equipment.
- Proper Disposal: You may not be aware of how to properly dispose of old computer equipment in accordance with legal and environmental regulations.
- Logistics: You may not have the logistics and disposition infrastructure in place to properly manage the recycling or resale of your old computer equipment.
- Accountability: Provides a single point of contact.
- Decrease Hassle: Frees you to focus on your core business.
Contact Dell Recycling on 0800 440 603 or email email@example.com