Subscribe to Dell e-mails and get 10%^ off your next Dell purchase PLUS your chance to win a new Studio Laptop
Win 1 of 5 Laptops TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Promoter of this contest is Dell Australia Pty Limited, Unit 3, 14 Aquatic Drive, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086, Australia.
- Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions. Entry is via Internet only.
- Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website remain the responsibility of each Eligible Entrant and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. Any contact details entered incorrectly on the website shall be deemed invalid and will result in an ineligible entry.
- Entry is free and open to "Eligible Entrants"only, being individuals who are residents of Australia, have a current and valid email address, are not directors or employees of the Promoter, are not immediate families of the employees Promoter.
- The Competition commences at 12:01 am (AEDT) on 05 September 2008 and closes at 11:59pm on 30 October 2008. The promoter must receive all submissions via Internet by 11:59pm (AEDT) on 30 October 2008. The decision of the Promoter on when a submission received is final.
- The judging will be held at the Promoter's premises at 12.00pm (AEDT) on Thursday 6th November 2008.
- In the event that the Entrant is selected as a winner, the participant acknowledges and agrees to their details being published on Dell's website www.dell.com.au/winstudio
ENTRY TO COMPETITION
- To enter the Competition each Eligible Entrant must first use a compatible browser to visit the website www.dell.com.au/winstudio during the Entry Period and register as an Entrant (*Registered Entrant*) by completing the Dell online subscription registration form in the full manner required. In order to fully complete the online registration form, each Eligible Entrant must provide all requested details, including their first name and current valid e-mail address.
- Provided the Eligible Entrant has successfully completed their online registration form, the Eligible Entrant must describe in 25 words or less why they want to win a Studio 15 Laptop.
- Winners are chosen based on the most creative and original expression in the description.
- Each eligible Entrant may only submit one online registration form and become a Registered Entrant once during the Entry Period. Any online registration form submitted by an Eligible Entrant after the first valid online entry form is received by the promoter (and the Eligible Entrant becomes a Registered Entrant) will be invalid. When registering for this competition, a current and valid email address is mandatory.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for late or misdirected online registration forms or any delays or failures in any telecommunications services or equipment. Online registration forms will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission and will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensive online registration forms will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirect online registration forms.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the winners to produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter's satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the winner's identity, age, residential address and the email address, eligibility to enter and claim a prize and any information submitted by the winners in entering the promotion before issuing a prize.
- Any Participant who does not comply with the terms and conditions herein (or such other terms and conditions and guidelines as the Promoter may specify from time to time) will be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries (in its absolute discretion) in contravention of these terms and conditions.
- False and/or deceptive entries or acts shall render entrants ineligible.
- A winner must, if requested by the Promoter, agree to and sign a form confirming their compliance with these Conditions and eligibility to enter the Competition and accept the prize before being awarded their prize before being awarded their prize. It is also a condition of accepting a prize that the winner of a prize may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. A winner who does not comply with this condition forfeits the prize.
- There will be five (5) winners. The total prize pool consists of five (5) Studio 15 laptops and are valued at up to $1627.60. Each Studio 15 laptop prize is valued at $8138.00. The stated value of each prize is correct as at commencement date of Competition. Unused portions of the prizes are non-transferrable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for other goods or services and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- If for any reason any element of a prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then a similar prize element of equal or greater value will be awarded to the winner in lieu, subject to any written directions made under State or Territory legislation.
- All winners will be contacted by telephone by a Dell representative indicated in the winner's entry (within two days of the judging). The name of each prize winner will also be published on the website www.dell.com.au/winstudio within seven (7) days of the draw, for a period of 1 week. All reasonable steps to notify the winner of the results of the draw will be taken by the Promoter (or its agents). Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter may conduct such further judging at the same time and place as the original judging as is necessary on 30 November 2008 in order to distribute any prizes if unclaimed by that date, subject to any written directions given under Regulations 37 of the Lottery and Gaming Regulations 1993 (SA) or other State or Territory legislation. In the event of any prize in the unclaimed prize, the winners will be notified by email on 30 November 2008. The name of each unclaimed prize winner will also be published on the website www.dell.com.au/winstudio within 7 days of the judging, for a period of at least one (1) week.
- The decisions made by the promoter and/or its appointed judges are final and binding and no appeals shall be entertained for any reasons whatsoever.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to replace any prize with another of equivalent value without notice. The Promoter accepts no responsibilities for any variation in prize values.
- The Promoter makes no warranty, either express or implied with regard to Dell Products or this web site or brochure (including its content herein), and the Promoter does not warrant that the content and delivery of this website shall be free from errors, bugs or viruses, or interruptions.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of taking part in, the winning or use of any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to Participants or any other person's computer and profile related to or resulting from participation.
- The Promoter collects the Participants personal information in order to conduct the competition. If the information requested is not provided, the Participant may not participate in the competition
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. By taking part, the Participant irrevocably consents to the use of all information contained within the entry for marketing purposes by the Promoter. The entrant also irrevocably consents to information contained within the entry being made available to affiliates and authorized business partners of the Promoter, which may be outside Malaysia. Demographic and profile data will also be collected and used to tailor user experience.
- If for any reason the contest is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, prohibition by the relevant authorities or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security and fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest as it sees fit.
^DELL'S COUPON TERMS AND CONDITIONS
^ DELL COUPON TERMS & CONDITIONS - Australia - To obtain the advertised discount you must have a coupon code the following Coupon Terms and Conditions apply:
- This discount coupon will only apply to entrants who have complied with Win 1 of 5 Studio laptop Terms and Conditions.
- This Discount Coupon is only valid until 27 November 2008
- These discount coupons can only be applied on any Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop, any Inspiron desktop, any Dell XPS laptop or desktop and any Studio laptop. This discount coupon does not apply to any Dell Inspiron 13 laptop, any Dell Inspiron Mini 9 laptop, and any Dell Studio desktop.
- Eligible entrants must spend at least $1,200 to receive the 10% discount off the total purchase price.
- Limit of 1 Dell system per entrant
- To redeem this offer visit the Home/Home Office store at dell.com.au and insert the coupon code quoted in the coupon offer at the 'Review Your Order' stage OR call Dell on 1800-812-393.
- If you buy online Coupon Discounts can only be redeemed when the order is confirmed at CHECK-OUT in the Dell Australia Home/Home Office ONLINE store.
- Coupons cannot be redeemed after an order has been submitted and confirmed. Dell is not liable for coupons that are lost or stolen.
- This Coupon offer cannot be combined with any other sale, promotion or coupon.
- A Coupon cannot be exchanged, refunded, replaced or redeemed for cash or payment of accounts.
- Dell reserves the right to cancel Coupon promotions at any time.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior written notice from Dell.
- All purchases are subject to DELL STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE available on request or at www.dell.com.au.