1. If any software is distributed with or for your Dell product, the Dell Software License Agreement terms will apply.
2. Information on your Dell warranty can be found in Dell's Terms and Conditions of Sale.
3. Your warranty will be valid:
(a) For a Standard Warranty - when you have paid the full price of the products covered by the warranty.
(b) For an Extended Warranty - when you have paid the full price of the extended warranty.
4. To claim under your warranty, contact Dell's Technical Support Team.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT CONTACT DETAILS
PHONE: 1300 790 877
5. Your warranty will be valid for:
(i) For a Standard Warranty - one year from the date of purchase;
(ii) For an Extended Warranty - the period stated in the Extended Warranty card.
6. Our goods come with consumer guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL). You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
7. Your warranty rights are in addition to your statutory rights as a consumer.
This Warranty is provided by Dell Australia Pty Ltd
Address: Building 3, 14 Aquatic Drive, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086
Telephone: 1300 790 877