A realistic solution balances functionality, complexity and cost. The heart of any continuity solution offers high levels of uptime, predictable downtime and meets the recovery time objectives (RTO).
- Dell-on-Dell experience (Best practice leadership): From its inception, Dell.com has been powered by a self-supplied computing infrastructure that is easy to design, deploy, and manage.
- Powerful technology: Dell's high availability server and storage architecture, coupled with tape backup can help achieve continuous operations.
- Services across the IT lifecycle: To help maximize uptime, Dell's services range from deployment to professional and managed services, comprehensive site-based support, high availability programs, and disaster recovery.
- Value leadership: The economic benefits of Dell's value leadership are quickly realized when faced with duplicate costs in building redundant, mirrored infrastructures.
- "Pay as you grow" scalability: Dell's multi-tier server and storage architecture offers excellent flexibility, scalability and value for ongoing infrastructure improvements, from the smallest to the largest organizations and businesses.
- Simplicity through standards: A global supply chain supports Dell's worldwide manufacturing capability. A large economy of scale exists, both in terms of manufacturing capability and the skill sets required, to develop, deploy, and maintain Dell systems.