Managed Client Services provide comprehensive and flexible support for every step of a technology asset's lifecycle, allowing you to tailor a service mix that suits your needs.
This service offers the following benefits:
- Flexible options to meet your needs
- Simplifies the support process
- Streamlines vendor management
|How To Purchase||Contact your Dell Sales Representative or call 1-800-WWW-DELL|
The Right Approach to Managed Client Services
As part of our Managed Lifecycle Services, Dell offers a full suite of services for companies who need to outsource all or part of their IT management. We can customize a plan to your current and future needs. We can manage a portion of you IT tasks - or provide a robust end to end solution. The choice is yours.
Service Desk and Help Desk Support
At Dell, we understand that in today's competitive business environment, IT uptime is crucial to success. Technology is so ingrained into your business that even the smallest amount of system downtime can result in lost productivity — and revenue. To help ensure your IT system operates at peak levels, Dell offers complete technical support — all delivered through a single point of contact:
- Multi-vendor service desk
- End-user help desk
- Incident ownership, monitoring and reporting
- Service Request logging, tracking, classification, triage, initial support, investigation and diagnosis
- Referral and escalation management through to resolution
- Problem management and knowledge base capabilities
You can entrust your on-site support to Dell. Led by an experienced team of IT experts, Dell can help you maximize your total cost of ownership, by providing field services for your multi-vendor desktop systems, software and peripherals.
- Desktop hardware and software installation, refresh and upgrades
- Moves, adds and changes
- Hardware relocation
- Redeployment, resell, disposal and disposition
- Hardware and software break/fix1
- End-user desk-side hardware and software support
- Logistics and storage management for customer hardware
Are you getting the most out of your applications? As an approved Microsoft® Alliance Partner, Dell can help you better manage your software by improving license management, reducing cost and complexity, and enabling more rapid and advanced problem resolution.
- Desktop application packaging and end-user group profile management
- Desktop image development, management and distribution
- Patch management and distribution
- Hardware and software auto discovery
- Electronic software distribution
Gain a more accurate view of your IT assets. Optimize IT management across your enterprise. Improve strategic planning. Maximize your return on technology. With Dell Asset Management Services, it's all possible. As part of a collaborative relationship with you, Dell services can help with:
- Physical inventory assessment
- Asset procurement and requisition services
- Asset receiving and recording
- On-site or off-site stock management
- Asset tracking and reporting
- Software license management
- Hardware and software warranty management
- Redeployment, resell, disposal and disposition
With Dell Lifecycle Assessment Services, you have the tools you need to build the managed services infrastructure that's right for your enterprise. With Dell's 7-step assessment process, you'll receive a thorough analysis of your entire IT lifecycle along with recommendations of how to move the organization toward better and more efficient processes. Plus, Dell offers additional Lifecycle Assessment Services covering:
- Client lifecycle
- Service desk/help desk
- Service management process
- Usage-based costing
For customers looking for a complete, end-to-end solution for rapid deployment, Dell offers Dell Managed Deployment Service. This service is especially useful for complex logistical environments such as those with multiple PCs distributed among multiple sites with limited storage capacity. Our comprehensive suite of services and tools span the full range of deployment needs, including:
- Asset discovery
- Application packaging
- Image management
- Customer factory integrations
- Customer delivery
- On-site installation
IT Service Management (ITSM) Offerings
With a primary focus around IT Infrastructure Library® (ITIL), Dell's suite of ITSM service offerings deliver certified, experienced and trusted expertise in both ITIL and IT Asset Management (ITAM) best-practice frameworks.
On-Site ITIL Foundations Certification Training
Dell's on-site instructor-led ITIL training IT organizations to train a larger number of staff, which can increase resource availability and minimize or eliminate travel costs.
ITSM Executive Awareness Session
This one day session provides a high-level overview of the ITSM processes, with discussions around potential benefits, program timeframes, cost impact, sample deliverables and case studies.
These in-depth and comprehensive ITSM assessments focus on people, process and technology. Available in six and eight-week assessments.
Ongoing ITSM Guidance and Mentoring
Dell's ongoing guidance and mentoring is offered at any stage past the ITSM Assessment - includes the Readiness Initiative, Process Design, Process Implementation, and Process Audit and Review.